November 29, 2021
CALIFORNIA CONSUMERS: If you are a California resident and wish to exercise your rights under the California Consumer Protection Act see below.
Our Commitment to Our Consumers
We are committed to building a lasting and meaningful relationship with you, our consumer, and we recognize that this relationship must be built on mutual trust.
Everything we do, and the data we collect, is in pursuit of giving you a better beauty experience.
- With personalized products, services and offers
- We respect your privacy and choices. You can opt-out at any time
- We do not sell your data
- We require partners to abide by the law and protect your information
- We will continue to evolve and update our privacy and security practices because retaining your trust is important to us.
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
Rinnovare Skincare LLC collects information that you provide to us, from your engagement with our brand site and platforms, advertising, media, and from third parties who have your consent to share it. For a list of categories of information, we collect please see How We Collect Information (USA) below.
WHY WE USE DATA
Everything we do, and the data we collect, is in pursuit of bringing beauty experiences to your life
We use data to communicate with you about our beauty products, services, answer questions and create better experiences. We use data for tailored advertising and communications.
We may combine information that we collect via one method (e.g., from a website, our digital advertising) with another method (e.g., an offline event). We do this to get a more complete view of your preferences for our beauty products and services, which, in turn, allows us to serve you better and with more customization and better beauty products. For a list of purposes for which we use information we collect, please see Why We Collect Data below.
HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
We share information with the third parties (vendors, agencies and businesses) that help us run our sites, our business, and retail our products to further Rinnovare Skincare’s beauty mission. We do not sell your data. While we do not sell personal information, we may disclose to our service providers with controls such as prohibiting re-use or sale to prevent fraud, when required by law or authorities and in the event of a sale or reorganization of our company. For more information about how we share information, please see How We Share Information below.
You can unsubscribe from our sites at any time. You can also opt-out of interest-based advertising as well as SMS messaging, push notifications. For more information about how we share information, please see How We Share Information below.
How We Collect Information (USA)
We collect information that you provide to us, information from your engagement with our Site, advertising and media, and information from third parties who have gained your consent to share it. We may combine information that we collect via one method (e.g., from a website, digital advertising engagement) with another method (e.g., an offline event). We do this to get a more complete view of preferences for our beauty products and services, which, in turn, allows us to serve you better and with more customization and better beauty products.
Sources of Data
Personal Information You Provide
When you create an account on Rinnovare Skincare website, make purchases with us online or, join a loyalty program, enter a contest, share photograph, video or product reviews, call our Consumer Care Center, sign up to receive offers or email, we collect the information that you provide to us. This information includes Personal Information (information that can be used to identify you as an individual) such as your name, social media handle, email, telephone number, home address, and payment information (such as account or credit card number). We also collect information about your beauty preference, your use of our Sites, demographic, and interests so that we can customize your beauty experiences.
If you use one of our virtual try on features, we may collect and store your image(s), for example, if you use social sharing to send your image to a friend or post it online or if you save it to your profile.
You may also be able to register and log in to our Sites or chat features using your social media account, such as Facebook or Google. These platforms may ask your permission to share certain information with us (e.g., name, gender, profile picture) and all information is shared subject to their privacy policies. You can control the information that we receive by changing your privacy settings offered by the relevant social media platform.
Information We Automatically Collect
We collect some data automatically when you use our Sites. We may obtain information by automated means such as through cookies, pixels, web server logs, web beacons, and other technologies described below. Information collected via automated means include identifiers (e.g., IP address, device ID, cookie ID, mobile advertising identifier), internet or network activity (e.g., browsing and search history, interactions with our websites or applications).
These are the types of cookies to monitor we use on our website:
- Essential Cookies. These cookies are essential for the website to function or provide access to features and functionality on the website. They are usually set in response to actions requesting services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in, or filling in forms. They also enable enhanced website functionality and personalization. These cookies (or similar technologies) are essential for the website to function, provide access to features and functionality on the website, and cannot be switched off. They are usually set in response to actions requesting services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. These are also used in connection with website functionality, like web chat services, product recommendations, predictive sort, product search, and commenting and rating systems. Providers of these services may use their own analytics cookies (or similar technologies) to measure performance of our services. You may be able to use your browser’s settings to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site may not work properly.
- Marketing Cookies: These cookies may be set through our site by our advertising partners, who use this information to build a profile of your interests to show you relevant adverts (for us or other advertisers) on other sites or to other devices connected to you (cross-device advertising).
- Device Identifiers: We and our third-party service providers automatically may collect an IP address, mobile advertising identifier, or other unique identifier information (“Device Identifier”) for the computer, mobile device, technology or other device (collectively, “Device”) you use to access the Sites or on third party websites that publish our advertising. A Device Identifier is a number that is automatically assigned to your Device when you access a web site or its servers, and our computers identify your Device by its Device Identifier. For mobile devices, a Device Identifier is a unique string of numbers and letters stored on your mobile device that identifies it. We may use a Device Identifier to, among other things, administer the Sites, help diagnose problems with our servers, analyze trends, track users’ web page movements, help identify you and your shopping cart, deliver advertising and gather broad demographic information. Most mobile devices will allow you to turn off sharing or reset.
YOUR CALIFORNIA RIGHTS:
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) provides California residents with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes your rights and how you can submit your request to us. We do not sell personal information.
Access to Information
You have the right to request that we disclose information about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months, including:
- Categories of personal information we collected
- Categories of sources for the personal information we collected
- Our business purpose for collecting personal information
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information
- The specific personal information we collected about you
You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies.
We may deny a deletion request where retaining the information is necessary for us or our service providers. For example, data may need to be kept to:
- Complete a sales transaction for which we collected the personal information (such as the sale of our beauty products to you)
- Track consumer complaints or product issues
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Enable solely internal uses that are aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us
Submitting a Request
Only you or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a request related to your personal information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative of a California resident who wishes to make a request.
We may not be able to respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you. Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us. We will ask you for the email information that you used to interact with us or sign up for a loyalty, email or to make purchases along with other information you submit (such as contact information like name, address, phone number) and the information we have in our systems, to help verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm that your information is in our system. Information provided to submit a request will only be used for request purposes.
You may designate an agent to submit requests on your behalf. We will need the agent to provide us with your signed permission to act on your behalf. We may also require you to verify your identity with us directly and confirm that you provided the agent permission to submit the request on your behalf.
We will endeavor to respond to a verified consumer request within 45 days. If we require more time, we will inform you of the reason and extension in writing.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to a verified consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will provide explanation and a cost estimate prior to completing the request.
You may only make a request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights.
Rewards Offers/Programs Calculation
We may offer incentives, such as a coupon, discount on purchase, or loyalty points, in exchange for personal information (e.g., email sign-up). We generally do not assign monetary or other value to personal information. If, however, we are required by law to assign such value, we have valued the personal information collected and used as based, in part, on the value of consumer trail of new products and sharing future offers tailored to your interest with competitive value. The value is a practical and good-faith effort often involving the (i) categories of personal information collected (e.g., names, email addresses), (ii) the transferability of such personal information for us, (iii) the discounted price offered, (iv) the volume of consumers enrolled in our programs, and (v) the product or service to which the programs, or price or service differences, applies. The disclosure of the value described herein is not intended to waive, nor should be interpreted as a waiver to, our proprietary or business confidential information, including trade secrets, and does not constitute any representation regarding accepted accounting principles or financial accounting standards.
For additional information you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit a request in writing at Rinnovare Skincare LLC P.O. Box 181645, Arlington, Texas 76018.