Brazilian clays are set to become one of the hottest beauty trends this year. Demand for Brazilian clays is on the rise, and given the host of benefits they offer, it’s easy to see why! All Brazilian clays are forms of kaolin clay, which naturally occurs in hot, wet climates.
When mixed with water, this clay creates a slurry suspension. It is light and fine, and its color varies depending on the presence of certain elements when it forms. When you think about Brazilian clays vs. others, it starts with some generic but pretty awesome benefits.
General Benefits of Brazilian Clays
- 100% natural and photostable colors
- Removes waste, impurities and dead skin cells
- Reduce skin and hair oiliness
- Provide firming effect Increase skin elasticity
- Approved by Ecocert
- Enhance blood circulation stimulating elastin and collagen production
- Improve emulsion, gel stability and sensory
- Environmental friendly
- No animal testing